The Perfect Blusher For Non-Blush Wearers



I'm not entirely sure why, but I have never been blusher's number one fan, I think maybe because I have pigmentation in my skin that I try to cover with foundation and concealer and therefore it feels a little weird to then put rouge back into my cheeks. However, after my wonderful aunty bought this for me as a Christmas present, after raving about it herself I knew I needed to give it a go.

This beautiful shimmery coral shade from Milani in "Luminoso" is perfect for Blusher noobs as it adds a super natural warm glow to the cheekbones. I use a large fluffy brush to lightly dust this onto my skin and I find it makes me look so healthy. I am now a true blusher convert and can really see how much of a difference it makes to a make up look, making my cheekbones pop.

Do you guys wear blusher and can you recommend any of your own faves to a rookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving