Styling My Piercings & Jumping On The Missoma Bandwagon


Left Ear from top to bottom | Claire's Sterling Silver 10mm Hoops | Missoma Single Evil Eye Turquoise Stud | Missoma Mini Star Moon Hoop

Right Ear from top to bottom | Missoma Pave Moon Stud | Claire's Sterling Silver Flower | Missoma Mini Star Moon Hoop
I think people sometimes underestimate how much jewellery can change someone's style and add to outfits.
Recently, I have been seriously into jewellery and in particular earrings as I find they completely change how I look and feel. Just before Christmas, like every blogger going, I fell in love with almost every piece from the brand Missoma so therefore my Christmas wish list consisted of 90% Missoma Earrings. Their products are all so beautifully simple but make such gorgeous layering pieces. I love that they have mix and match earrings so, if like me you want to pick and mix different studs to run up your lobe, Missoma is the place to go. 
I absolutely adore the moon and star hoops and haven't taken them off since I got them. I really think they add such a beautiful finishing touch to an outfit whilst not being too statement and in your face. 

I would love to know if anyone has any recommendations for other great jewellery brands as I'm always on the hunt! And let me know your thoughts on piercings being part of an outfit, do you agree?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury