7 Reasons You Need The Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette In Your Life


The internet has been going wild recently for this bad boy and with it just being released in the UK on beauty bay for a crazy £37 for 35 shadows, I knew I had to get my hands on it and test it out for myself! And WOW it didn't disappoint. I must say that although I follow Jaclyn and really appreciate how hard she works and how good she is at what she does, she isn't my favourite influencer and I sometimes find her lack of humbleness gets on my nerves. However, that is besides the point and my focus for this post is solely on how beaut this palette is. So onto the 10 reasons you NEED this in your life:
1) It has every shade you could possibly need for so many different eye looks
2) Each shade is so pigmented 
3) Despite being so cheap the quality of the shadows is near perfection and they blend together like a dream
4) There is a great range of shimmers and mattes so whatever look you are going for you are bound to find the perfect shades to compliment each other
5) The palette is really thin and lightweight, so super easy to travel with for such a large number of shadows
6) The price of each pan is a crazy £1.06, you can barely get an eyeshadow from the cheapest brand of the cheapest drugstore for that amount
7) If you're a UK gal or guy like me we can now join the party as it is available for us too, that's a reason in itself to get it am I right?

Okay and now for my 2 slight niggles I have with this palette, don't get me wrong the pros 100% outweigh the cons on this one but I want to be fair and give my honest opinion so I thought I may as well include them.
1) The packaging, although it looks sleek and instagrammable, is the type of material that gets grubby super easily so you have to be really careful not to get your make-upy paws all over this. However I do believe Jaclyn has announced that she is changing the packaging for this reason, so props to her for listening to her feedback!
2) Not a big deal at all, but I do find it a bit annoying and odd that the shade names aren't to be seen anywhere on the palette, again I think she mentioned that this is something that is being changed too. So anyone that gets the new and improved packaging is really getting an almost flawless palette in my opinion!

Let me know if you have this palette and what you think of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury