Urban Decay Palettes - Are They Worth The Hype?


Urban Decay have built up such an established reputation for themselves, everyone has heard of the Naked palettes and for good reason in my opinion.
I have found through my experience with the 4 Urban Decay palettes that I own that they are some of the best quality shadows in such beautiful shades. 
My Naked Basics palette is amazing for travelling with and brill for the girls that just want a super natural look. Although there are only 6 shades in this it is a versatile product that can create tonnes of different looks. I often smoke out the black shadow with a pencil brush along my lash line to make my lashes look thicker and create a kind of smoky look.
While on the topic of versatile the Shadow Box is the one to beat on unlimited looks achievable with just this one palette. It's full of neutrals, bright pops of colour and really cool out there shades. I love this when I want to experiment with my eye looks.
The Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes are both very neutral although I believe that the second palette is slightly pinker in tone. The formula of all the shadows are unbeatable, super creamy, blendable and pigmented and these 2 are no exceptions. I love the amount of shades you get in the really compact beautiful casing which makes them all superb to travel with. 
I must admit at the moment I am reaching for the second edition slightly more than the rest as it is new to me and I have really been enjoying the different looks you can create. My favourite shades from all 4 palettes are; Foxy (Basics), Bordello (Shadow Box), Tease (2), YDK (2), Sin(1), Hustle (1)
I just need the thrid Naked palette and then my collection is complete!
Blog post on Naked Basics palette here
Naked 2 Palette Blog post here
Urban Decay Shadow Box blog post here

Have you got any Urban Decay palette?
Which is your favourite?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury