New In Products


As it was my birthday recently I was spoilt rotten by my loved ones! I also took it upon myself to update my collection and purchase a few new products myself. (Although I definitely didn't need to!)
Firstly, my wonderful sister kindly got me the Urban Decay Naked palette, I have got number 2 and also Naked Basics, both of which I adore! The first edition however, has been my most reached for eyeshadow palette since I got it nearly a month ago. The shades are perfect for everyday looks as well as creating gorgeous smokey looks for evenings. I think this palette would be beautiful on so many skin tones as a lot of the shades are really neutral, so very wearable!

Secondly, my best friends hooked me up with a new Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, I had bought myself a tiny size of this in Canada a good few months ago and I must have rambled on about how  much I loved it and needed to buy a new one. Second tube of this and I'm loving it even more than before. I feel that this has the ability to transform my straight, stumpy lashes into looking really long and full. 

I then got my hands on the Clarins Ombre Iridescente eyeshadow in the shade Silver Pink. I already have one of these and oh my at how amazing the formula is!!! It's a cream to powder finish which means it glides onto the lid and blends out seamlessly. I also am a massive fan of this colour, which is similar to my all-time-favourite MAC's All That Glitters.

On to lipsticks, my first a purchase stemming from curiosity, the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker matte Lipstick in the shade Pommie Girl. Soap and Glory have just released a whole line of lipsticks with lots of different finishes, so I decided I just had to give one a try. This colour is really pretty, a mauvish pink, with an even better formula- although it's matte it's super creamy and easy to apply and doesn't dry the lips out at all. 

Finally, I took the plunge and bought myself the deepest darkest lipstick I own to date. The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade Glastonberry. I've heard so many good things about this line of lippies and also this shade in particular. I'm pretty sure it will look amazing with lots of eye looks and to be honest, I'm going to Glastonbury this year so I just thought I might as well go for this shade! I will do a post soon on swatches and a full in depth review of this soon. 

Lots of love,
Son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury