Becca & Jaclyn Hill: Champagne Pop UK Launch


Let me just try and contain my excitement for a minute and tell you some fab news! Jaclyn Hill, queen of #highlightonfleek has well and truly out done herself with her collaboration with the already infamous Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors. She added to this collection with "Champagne Pop" which only graced the UKs online shops this week (the likes of Space NK and Cult Beauty). Of course I had to snatch one up as soon as they launched, and my goodness am I astounded by the formula, pigmentation and glow that this gives! 
It is quite pricey at £30 a pop, excuse the pun! But if you want an exceptionally good highlighter that will last you your lifetime, this is your guy!

It has one of the most creamy consistencies I have ever felt in a pressed powder, as it is so finely milled it just melts into the skin beautifully. You can also really build up the impact with this and create a super glowy highlight on the tops of the cheekbones or just dust a small amount onto the high points of the face for a really natural gleam. 
One feature that this claims to have, which I wholeheartedly agree with is its multi-toned shimmer which adjust to natural skin tones to suit everyone. 
I must say these photos don't quite do the product justice, it is a bit more golden and brighter in tone. But you get the gist of how utterly gorgeous it is!

Have you tried this?
If so what did you think?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving