3 New Lipstick Additions


From top to bottom: Ruby Woo, Mehr, Kiko 06

My lipstick collection is ever growing and these 3 additions fit in absolutely perfectly to my existing collection. 
Starting from the left hand side, this Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick in the shade 06 is totally gorgeous! The coppery packaging drew me to this and after swatching and finding out how creamy moisturising and what a beaut colour this lippy was I had to have it. It is a really deep wine red shade with purple undertones, although can be worn as a sheer wash of colour if you don't want to go super bold. Would you believe that this is only £3.40 at the moment on Kiko's website here, instead of the already reasonable £6.90, so quickly pick one up while you can! I know I am going to be adding the red shade to my basket as soon as I have finished writing this post!

Secondly comes Mehr, which has been on my wishlist for a long while and my boyfriend kindly bought for me a couple of weeks ago. It is a matte, creamy, pinky-nude shade that is super easy to wear with any make up look. Its lasts a really long time and wears away nicely without crumbling or breaking up on the lips. This has quickly become my most warn day-to-day lippy. Love, love, love!

Thirdly, the cult Ruby Woo. The mattest of all matte and brightest of all brights. This true red is a serious show stopper! It can be slightly difficult to work with as it is so matte but once applied it lasts an age and looks so sleek. I am definitely going to be applying this often around Christmas time as it looks so festive. Paired with a simple base and clean cut eye look, heads will be turned!

Have you added any new products to your collection recently?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative