Falling in Love With Bills


After hearing so many good things about the chain Bills I knew that I wanted to experience it first hand and I was not disappointed. The chain of restaurants around the UK serve some of the best grub I have ever tasted! 
My boyfriend, his best friend and myself all went to the one in Oxford which was a delight.
The pancakes could definitely not go amiss alongside the bread basket with croissants.
I love how rustic and homely it felt insight and the decor was so beautiful and simple.
Alongside serving food fresh they also have a selection of products that you can purchase to take away, such as the homemade jams, breads and sweets which I just thought added so much charm to the place. 
Have you been to Bills?
What did you think?
Lots of love,
S x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury