The Perfect Hair Combo


I have extremely temperamental hair, so getting the right balance between just enough and too much moisture is always a tricky one. However with this duo of hair products I have been finding it really easy to keep my hair in good condition.
The revlon professional 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner does exactly what it says on the tube. It cleanses the hair really well, getting rid of any grease or grime whilst not stripping it of all its moisture and keeping in good condition. The sulfate free aspect of this is also a winner as I always feel more apprehensive about using hair care products that are full of sulfates. Revlon Professional also has a version of this for every hair colour, not that I think makes a huge difference.

The Big sexy hair Full bloom spray smells bloomin' amazing and keeps the hair smelling and feeling fresh for as long as you cant be bothered to wash it! It also prevents heat damage and frizz with a weightless feel. I love this sample size as I can take it on my travels and a little product goes a long way. I use this on damp hair before blow drying and I find that it just keeps my hair feeling clean as the beautiful fruity aroma lasts for up to 3 days.
What are your favourite hair care products?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair