My Top 5 Lipsticks



Autumn is the best time to rock out the vampy plums, bright oranges and deep nudes. So I thought that I would share my 5 favourite lipsticks of the moment.

1. Hourglass Femme Rouge in the shade Raven (£22). This is a proper true Hollywood red, one that makes your teeth glisten, it glides on a dream and the slanted tip means it also acts as a sort of lip liner too. The formula is so moisturising and comfortable to wear, it looks really glossy without being over the top shiny and it wears off exceptionally well. It is perfect for people with slightly drier lips as it wont dry them out at all and looks so beautiful on.

2. No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in the shade Ginger Rose (£9.95) I already have a post on this line of lipstick so if you want to see a full review click here. This is such a gorgeous nudey shade which is perfect for people with a tan like myself, I love how well this compliments my skin tone and looks amazing with any make up look.

3. Nars Velvet Matte Lip pencil in the shade Walkyrie (£19.00) My all time favourite lipstick, the perfect browny/ plumy nude. This matte lip pencil feels really creamy and soft on the lips and lasts all day. Its the perfect shade to transition from day to night as well as throughout the seasons.

4. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in the shade 107 (£5.49) I have blabbed on about this lippy countless times, purely because it's just so wonderful! When I think of the perfect Autumn/ Fall lipstick my mind automatically flits to this beauty. The deep berry shade, is just so lovely and the price tag makes me love it even more.

5. Mac Lady Danger (£15.50) This is probably the most "Summery" lipstick in my top 5 but I would 100% still wear it in Autumn and even winter! It's a really bright orangey red matte, another one that makes your teeth look super white! I really love this with a simple winged black line and a bronzey complexion.

What are your favourite lipsticks?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury