My Flawless Base

 
Creating a flawless base is like the perfect blank canvas on top of which you can create all kinds of beautiful artwork. Therefore, when I'm trying to pull of a good make up day I tend to put a lot of my efforts into perfecting my base. This collection of products has been my go-to make up look on these kinda days.
Tart Amazonian Clay Foundation- I have been seriously into this foundation recently because it seems to cover all bases. Annoyingly the packaging doesn't say the shade and my memory isn't good enough to recall which shade I'm in but if you're looking for the perfect match for you there are 25 different shades so I'm pretty sure there is one for every skin tone. It has an SPF of 15 which is brill as I think its always important to have some kind of SPF on your face when braving the outdoors. The formula is also on point, it is creamy and very smooth and glides on amazingly. It is a dream to blend and stays put all day. I have pretty dry skin and this doesn't cling to dry patches or look at all uneven. I have been loving using the Real Techniques Bold Metals foundation brush with this as it is super soft and blends foundation really easily and evenly.
 
My blusher of choice recently has been the Max factor cream puff blush in the shade Lavish Mauve. This is one of my palest blushers and I love adding a small amount to the cheekbones to create a really beautiful flushed look without being over the top.
 
Bronzing and highlighting has become one of my favourite activities (how sad) since the renowned Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow came into my life. The bronzer is the perfect cool toned but not too ashy shade with slight shimmers running through it, It blends really well and creates a flawless shadow effect on the cheekbones. The highlighter is also perfect for creating a really lifted and sculpted face, I look this when used with a really light hand and a soft fan brush to create a subtle glow.
 
Finally, to set all the hard work in place I use the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish natural in the shade medium Dark. This shade is perfect for my skin and this lightweight powder is great for setting make up in place without being heavy or cakey and still letting it glow. If you are looking for something slightly heavier coverage than this I would recommend the Mac Studio Fix powder.
 
Lots of Love,
Son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative