Back To Basics


 This palette is 100% my most used palette and is brought out pretty much every day, it has the perfect array of shades to create an abundance of beautiful looks. 5 out of 6 of the shadows are matte which, for everyday looks is all I need and more, and the shimmery ivory shade is perfect as a brow bone highlight or to make the eyes pop when used in the inner corner. It is priced at £23 which I personally think is a brilliant price for 6 super high quality, wearable shadows. The black can also be smudged into the lash line to create a smokey liner look as well as being blended into the crease for a dramatic night look. It is also the most convenient palette to travel with as is slim and lightweight and comes with a large mirror. 
What I'm trying to say is, this product is so versatile and is up there in my top products of all time! 
Have you tried this palette, what did you think?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair