Clarins Intensive Serum

 
Being a stress head takes its toll on my skin and recently, although I haven't had any crazy overt breakouts my skin has been showing its stress levels by becoming uneven and drier than usual, fab. Therefore this bad-boy intensive serum has been a real life saver at improving the texture of my skin. It's a bi-phase serum, meaning it has two different liquidy states that you have to shake before use to combine them, there goes me trying to be sciency...
This is super lightweight gel/serum whilst still being tremendously moisturising, using only the tiniest amount. I use this as a middle man, after cleansing and prior to the whole moisturising shebang and it works wonders at ensuring the rest of my skincare routine is as effective as possible. I really have noticed a massive improvement in how my skin looks and feels since using this product.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury