Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow

I was really lucky this birthday as my wonderful friends bought me the sought after Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow and I am well and truly in love! This palette obtains two of the most perfectly created shades which complement my olive skin tone like no other, it would also work fantastically on fairer skin tones as the contour shade has grey undertones so won't end up making fair skin look really orange and cakey. The highlighter is just gorgeous and gives off the most amazing glow to the tops of the cheekbones and as the flecks of shimmer are so tiny there is no worries of ending up with disco ball cheeks! I have also been using the highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes to really brighten and open up the eyes. The packaging is also to die for, as expected with everything that comes from such a high end top quality brand as Charlotte Tilbury definitely is. Thumbs up all round on my behalf.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury