2 Steps To The Perfect Base

 
As the Summer months roll in my base specification changes slightly, I want my skin to look flawless and glowing and bronzed but not heaped with make up. To achieve this I have been using these two products; The Clarins instant light radiance boosting complexion base alongside the Clarins instant concealer. Starting with the complexion base which I thinly buff all over to give a small amount of coverage but it's main purpose is brightening the skin and evening out the skin tone. This is really moisturising, is a great colour match for my skin and also gives a gorgeous overall glow. It comes in 3 shades, each catering to a large range of skin types and shades so there is one to suit everyone. I then go over any blemishes, dark circles or pigmentation with the instant concealer. It has quite a thin consistency which means that it can be built up to create pretty high coverage without getting at all cake-face-esque. This duo has been a go to on days where I want to let my skin breathe but am not ready for the world to see my naked face!
What are you fave products when achieving a flawless base?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair