The Everyday Face

The products that I am mentioning here have definitely been acknowledged probably about a million times already on my blog (so I'm sorry if they are boring you) but hey ho, that's why I use them everyday! I haven't been wearing massive amounts of make up recently as I feel like my skin is in need of a break whilst exam season is already bearing enough stress on it.
However the days that I have been reaching for my tried and true minimalist make up, these are the products that have almost always been applied.
Foundation- Bourjois Healthy Mix in the shade Light beige
Concealer- Maybelline age rewind
Powder- Nars Pressed Powder in the shade Beach
Bronzer- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Eyebrow Gel/ Wax- Laura Mercier Brow definer in the shade medium brown
Mascara- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Mascara
And that's literally it for an everyday basis.
What is your everyday make up routine?
Lots of love,
Son x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury