Starting My Mac Quad

I had been lusting over a mac palette for absolutely yonks now, but the eyeshadows at £10 a pop are not cheap and the price racks up very quickly. Hence I opted for the quad as it works out to a reasonable price.
The 2 shades I have already bought and fallen in love with are Espresso and All that glitters.
I am going for a neutral palette, which is slightly ironic after my last post featured me talking about expanding into colour, oops.
But I really want to fill it with wearable everyday shades, and possibly a more orange toned brown to do a really lovely cut crease look.
Do you have any recommendations?
Happy Easter by the way!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury