Sheer Glow For Summer

 
First of all, I want to apologise for not having posted for about 2 weeks now, school has been getting very much on top of me recently, as exams are looming closer and closer. I really felt that I needed a little bit of time to just get my head around them and have a little break from blogging.
However, I am back, wooooo. I probably wont be posting as regularly, and will not be sticking to my Sunday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for the time being, but I am back and in Summer will be concentrating hugely on making my blog something I am really proud of. So I hope you guys can understand and good luck to anyone at the moment with exams too!
On to the good stuff, make up. Nars sheer glow has been a firm favourite foundation of mine for a good few years now and it has stayed faithful to me throughout. I am in the shade Barcelona which is a tad too dark for my skin which is why I love rocking it out when I get a bit of a tan. It has the most gorgeous formula that doesn't sit on the skin and make it feel overly caked in foundation, but it does give a good amount of coverage which is definitely buildable. The price maybe not so favourable at £31, but for me it has been worth every penny and I will definitely repurchase it after this one has ran out.
What is your Summer foundation?
I hope you are all well,
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury