Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

This product is one of the most hyped around and so being the follower that I am, decided I had to try it out for myself. After being colour matched to the shade Custard by the lovely sales assistant in Selfridges, I knew I couldn't go home without being accompanied by a little yellow bag containing this gorgeous product. I haven't had the chance to try it out much as of yet but from what I can tell it has the most beautiful finish and conceals just the perfect amount. The colour match is also on point and I will definitely be getting my moneys worth out of this (quite pricey at £20).
Have you tried this concealer, if so what did you think of it?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving