Flawless Full Coverage Look

Being a makeup hoarder can sometimes entail too much make up to be able to wear bold looks when simply going to work or school. So who doesn't love a good mess around with different products when boredom sets in of a night time.
The make up I used here created a really full coverage, smokey eye and bold lip look, so I would probably wear this when going out, but whatever tickles your fancy. I forgot to include a pic of the eyeshadows of choice, I used the naked basics palette, which I am sincerely loving at this moment in time!
Revlon Colourstay foundation is full of all the coverage and creates a flawless base, I love this for when I want everything to be covered but I don't wear it very often as I can find it to get a tad uncomfortable sitting on the skin and sometimes I feel it looks quite mask-like.
 
Collection lasting perfection concealer is again packed with coverage and conceals just about anything, watch out for any dry skin though as it can cling to dry patches.
 
Have I raved about the Benefit Hoola bronzer enough yet? I think not. This is the perfect mixture of just enough warmness without being orange and just enough ashiness without looking muddy. You can really build this stuff up as well, to create a gorgeous chiselled bronzed look.
 
DHC's eyeliner is forever winning, the tip is super fine and made up of teeny hairs and so it is super easy to create pretty much any eyeliner look desired.
 
L'Oreal telescopic mascara. I am still coming to terms with this one, and still prefer my Estee Lauder one but this one is great for building up those lashes and still separating them whilst lengthening too. 3 in 1, perfect!
 
For brows on "Fleek" (not even sure what that means) my failsafe product has to be Laura Mercier's brow definer in the shade warm brown. I have mentioned this a heck of a lot, and for good reasons, it is an all round fabulous product.
 
Finally, the piece de resistance as it were, the berry lip. Rimmel's Kate Moss 107 lipstick is for sure a loved lippy amongst the blogging community and its clear to see why, it can finish any look off and compliments any make up beautifully. It's a really deep burgundy with purple undertones and is super vampy whilst still looking girly.
I hoped you liked this slightly longer post today,
 I am thinking of posting everyday this week if you would be interested.
Let me know what posts you would like to see.
Lots of love,
Son x  
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair