At Home Teeth Whitening

There are so many teeth whitening options on the market nowadays, from going to a professional to buying a whitening kit, but this can really burn a hole in your purse/ wallet and to me seems all a bit unnecessary. I do however long for pearly whites that all the celebs have but I am not willing to pay the amount they do for those gnashers. After trawling the internet and finding page after page of this at home remedy I decided to try it out for myself and document my findings to relay back to you guys.
Here is what you will need:
  • A teaspoon of baking soda
  • A squeeze of lemon juice
  • A small bowl to mix it all in
  • Your normal toothbrush
It's pretty self explanatory really, all you need to do is shove the lemon juice and baking soda into a bowl, give it a good mix until it turns into a bubbly paste and then pop a bit onto your toothbrush. You then need to brush your teeth as normal for around 3 minutes concentrating on your front teeth.
I have done this a couple of times now and I can honestly say that I have seen a difference. It isn't going to transform your teeth into film star dazzling whites, but it will begin to vanish some of the yellow tint to the teeth and who knows after doing this a few more times I may have the whitest teeth around! I will keep you posted and let me know if you try this out and how it went for you!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving