A Day Out in London


 
 

 
 My boyfriend and I went to London yesterday to explore Madame Tussuads and do a bit of compulsory shopping. After my Brighton post being so popular I decided to drag along my camera and take a few (a plethora of) photos. Sorry if this is really boring but I loved capturing my day in an abundance of still images and I thought it might be nice to share my favourites with you.
What I am wearing;
Topshop Leigh Jeans
Topshop Top
New Balance 420's
Cardigan- a small boutique I think
Orelia Necklace
Primark sunglasses.
We strode around Regents Park for a while and basked in the glorious and very rare sunshine which was so lovely. We then went to Wasabi for lunch as we both adore sushi and gobbled down some truly scrumptious food.
It was our first time at visiting Madame Tussuads and we both thoroughly enjoyed it and were amazed at how realistic the wax figures are.
After a while of trawling through Selfridges make up hall and through countless clothes shops we became peckish again and decided on this Mexican restaurant "Wahaca" which was tucked behind Oxford street. The food was absolutely incredible and we will definitely be visiting again.
All in all it was a brilliant day. Sorry for bombarding you with pictures.
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury