Updated Brow Routine

 
I am not one for sticking to the same products for longer than 5 minutes at a time but these few brow tools have stayed put in my daily make up routine for about a month or so now! Claps for me!
For shaping my brows I love this little brow razor, I got it in a 3 pack from ebay for about £2 and its so handy to touch up and smarten the brows every once in a while in between the heavy duty plucking/ threading.
My Spooly is one of my most used tools in my little (really not that little at all) toolbox of brushes, I use it for just about everything, brows included.
Next comes the tried and true Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz- The waxy pencil end is the perfect colour match for my dark sparse brows and works wonders when I just want them to look a tad fuller.
My HD brow powder palette is great for travelling with as I can use it to fill in my brows as well as using the other 3 shades as eyeshadows and I can set my eyebrows with the wax it comes with too!
Finally is my clear brow which just locks everything in, without it my brows would be all over my face by the end of the day!
Lots of love,
Son x
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury