Refreshing Tired Eyes

 
Let's face it, who isn't tired nowadays? Sometimes (all) of the time I become overly tiresome and my face shows it, especially my eyes. So I have come up with a little regime in which I follow when my eyes are looking super worn out.
Firstly I use the Liz Earle Soothing Eye Lotion, to cleanse the eyes and as it is really cooling on the skin it seems to erase some of the puffiness and awaken the eyes slightly.
I then take Elf's Eye Refresher under the eyes, it comes in rollerball form and the applicator is metal which means it always feels lovely and refreshing and icy cold which is great for helping with dark puffy circles as well as just feeling really kind to the sensitive eye area.
Patting a small amount of Benefit's Erase Paste onto dark circles works a treat. Dark circles are predominantly blue in undertone and this is counterbalanced by this salmony pink toned concealer. It is also very high coverage and lasts all day so is great at concealing those sleepless nights.
Finally the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade nude will be your absolute best friend after a good old sob or again a lack of the Z's. Used in the water line this again diminishes any pinky/ red discolouration and brings everything back to neutral.
What are your favourite products for refreshing tired eyes?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative