Neals Yard Loving

 
I hadn't heard much formerly of Neals Yard's extensive range of natural skincare and so when my mum got invited to a Neals Yard party (how cool does that sound!) I insisted she must go and pick up a few bits for me to try out as it all looked really lovely.
I asked her to pick up these three products as I felt it covered all bases, besides I was seriously lacking on owning a face wash (I didn't). I have done a bit of research and found out that there is a range of products for almost every skin type, accompanied by the most gorgeous natural ingredients to look after your skin.
I will start with my most favourite of the three,
The Almond Moisturiser £19.50- for sensitive skin. Although my skin isn't particularly sensitive, it gets very dehydrated and using sensitive products on it won't do it any harm. This has a really lovely thick, non-greasy formula which is easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. It is rich in vitamins and almonds and I can really feel it working wonders. I no longer find a build up of dry flaky patches whilst buffing in my foundation and I give all the credit to this bad boy. Love Love Love! Would highly recommend.
Orange Flower Face Wash £16.00- for dry or neglected skin. As I said, I haven't owned a face wash in yonks (slaps hand) and have just been using my Liz Earle cleanse and polish as a sort of make shift face wash. I didn't realise how much my skin needed a good old wash and this has done just the trick! It gets rid of any grime and grease but doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and lacklustre. I use it every morning and my skin has been visibly clearer.
Orange Flower Night Cream- £25.00- for dry skin. The most expensive one of the bunch and to be honest the one I have used the least. It contains rich blend of wild rosehip, pomegranate and seabuckthorn oil with nourishing orange flower to intensely soften and smooth the skin. I love this for when my skin is massively dry as it is super thick and nourishing but I find of a night time I have been reaching more towards my almond moisturiser as I find it a tad less heavy on the skin.
Sorry this post was slightly longer today, once I begin the ramble I just cant seem to stop myself!
Lots of love,
Son x  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative