February Favourites

This month has flown past in what seems like the blink of an eye, it's March already whaaattt?! But I have discovered and rediscovered lots of fabulous beauty products over the past month and my bank account is sincerely suffering, oops!
First off is my latest love in my beauty stash, Chanel's Soleil Tan De Chanel. My word is this a goodun! I have a whole post featuring this product here if you want to see a more in depth overview! It is by far the most perfect bronzer I have ever found, sorry Benefit Hoola you've been put aside for now.
 
I always always go back to this as it is just so trustworthy and never does me wrong. It is the perfect nude for my medium tanned skin tone. I still cant really work out the exact shade of this, it's a mixture of browny nudey pinky undertones and it compliments pretty much any make up look. It lasts all day or night and isn't so matte that it dries out my lips leaving them all flaky like others do.
 
I have been using this almost everyday for about 2 months now as I just find it everything I need in a blush and more. It adds the perfect amount of pinky goldy shimmery goodness without ever overdoing it. I can use this as a blush/ highlight to make the high points of my cheekbones more prominent as the light catches the shimmer flecks within the blush which I love!
 
I have had this palette for well over a year now and it has definitely had its use out of it. As 5 out of the 6 shades are matte you can achieve a really natural look for everyday use and the black also allows you to get down with the super smokey look, or smudge the black into the lash line to create a smoked out yet still casual look.
 
I used to use this concealer non stop and had about 6 on the go at one time but I fell out of love with it for ages as I found the formula way too heavy for my sensitive skin. However I have rediscovered this in a new light and I am annoyed at myself at missing out for so long! This wont work for quite a lot of people as it can be quite cakey if too much is applied. But I just use the tiniest amount just above my cheekbones and under the eyes and blend out with a wet real techniques sponge to really work the product into the skin. It does a really great job at concealing and highlighting as it is really high coverage and lasts all day without creasing. Also it is only around £4 I believe so even if you don't end up liking it, its worth a try in my opinion.
What are your favourites of the month?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving