Travel Skincare Essentials

 
As this post goes up I will be in Brighton visiting a friend, wooooo. So I have compacted my skincare products down to the bare minimal and I thought I would share with you the 4 products that I couldn't leave behind.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- This travel size of my fave cleanser is the perfect product for on the go and seriously packs a punch in the cleansing department. It removes all traces of makeup without drying out the skin and it feels like you're pampering your face every time you use it.
Josie Maran Argan Oil Light- I love this for injecting a tonne of moisture into my skin after moisturising as I find that it is the best at locking in all the juices.. mm.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Serum- I have mentioned this a few times on my blog as it has been a ongoing participant in my skincare routine for about 2 years now and 5 tubes later. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to absorb 1,000 times its weight in water making this plump up your skin and really hydrate from the inside out.
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate- This is one of the most simple yet effective moisturises I have found. It is super duper moisturising and sinks in to the skin really quickly. I use this everyday without fail and I honestly can't imagine my skin surviving without this!
What are your top skincare products?
Lot of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury