Red.

 
After uploading my "Red Lips Cat Flick" post here, I decided to do a whole post focused on my go-to red lip. This combo forms the most perfect red lip look I think I have ever found. The liner creates an amazing base for the lipstick to follow and ensures the longevity of your pout and makes sure the lipstick doesn't bleed and smudge all over your face by the end of the day. My particular fave red liner of the moment is max factors colour elixir in the shade red rush, which costs a mere £4.99 in the likes of boots. Now let's schooch on over to the more pricier side of things. Hourglass is definitely a high end brand and the price tag coincides with the label. This lipstick costs £22, I know, ouch! but I definitely think it is worth it. Kind of like Mac's Lady Danger, this has a slight orangey undertone which I really think suits my skin tone. It attains a really moisturising formula so doesn't leave you with cracked flaky lips.
Lots of love,
Son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury