Dior Colour Awakening Lip Balm

 
 
I know you may be thinking "Isn't this just a super expensive glorified tube of Vaseline?" and yes, you probably are right but heck, who cares! Actually, I would definitely give this more credit than that. I'm not quite sure how it does it but I feel like this can seriously transform your lips from looking really dull, to looking super glossy and plump. This is infused with technology that can change colour according to the temperature of your lips and literally suits every skin tone. I has a really lovely rosey tint to it and wears really well all day. As it is also a lip balm you still feel as though your lips are being taken care of a nourished which is fab. Super impressed with this and would recommend it to anyone that has a slightly larger budget or wants to treat themselves to something they can use everyday!
What is your fave lip product at the moment?
Lots of love,
Son x

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury