A Primer For Every Occasion

 
A lot of the time I feel that primers are overlooked and are proclaimed unnecessary, but I have become a primer convert recently and I wanted to share my top 3 primers for different occasions with you.
Rimmel Fix and Perfect- (£6.99) This one is for those long old days where you just want your make up to last, is that too much to ask? Using this primer I would say my make up honestly lasts twice as long and the whole application process is just a lot quicker and my pores are minimised and skin tone is more even.
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer- (£10.99) For those dull looking face days i.e. everyday for me... I use this most days under foundation to just brighten the skin and add a little bit more moisture. It has teeny flecks of shimmer which just add a lovely glowy hue to the skin.
Laura Mercier-Radiance Bronze (£29) The most expensive of the bunch and probably my least favourite, although still fabulous! First time I applied this I honestly thought it could be fake tan, it is pretty highly pigmented at first and can make your face look a tad streaky if not blended in thoroughly but if you master the art of blending you are left with the most gorgeous bronzed complexion and a brilliant base for make up to be applied!
I hope this was helpful,
What is your fave primer?
Lots of love,
Son x

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair