What's On My Face

I love this coppery eye look with a dark neutral lip so I thought I would tell you guys what I used to achieve this look.
 
Base- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. An absolute gem, completely smoothes out the skin tone and covers any redness or blemishes.
 
-Nars Pressed Powder in Beach. Really finely milled powder with the perfect amount of coverage, still letting your natural glow shine through.
 
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer. duhh. Need I say more? Love, Love, Love!
 
Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz- this is fab for creating super natural looking brows and just filling in any gaps you may have.
 
Eyeshadow- Barry M dazzle dust shade 53. wow, this pigment creates the most gorgeous wash of shimmery goodness on the eye. You only need a teeny bit patted onto the lid and a teeny bit placed on the lower lash line and the difference it makes is phenomenal! (Be warned, this is a b***h to get out of carpets, I should know:/)
 
Mascara- Estee Lauder Sumptous Bold- Double duhh. Can not live without this. Gives the most perfect lengthing/thickening/non-clumpy lashes.
 
Lips- Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Walkyrie. My fave lip colour of the moment. This lip pencil just adds a subtle oof to any make up look without looking over the top. Also super long lasting, pigmented and creamy, how can you go wrong?
 
Lots of love,
Son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving