Pamper Night Ticklist




Quick side note before I proceed with the post:
Side note: I have just created a new twitter account purely for my blog and I would love love love it if you could go and follow me on it:) @Sonita_beauty or click on this link. I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much guys.
 
Long days working in retail being on your feet for up to 9 hours in a day are really exhausting and when I have days like this all I want to do is come home and relax. Last night was one of those nights and I thought I would show you the kind of things I like to indulge in to relax myself after a stressful day at work. Firstly, running a bath is number one priority, aided by a Lush bath bomb and you're all set to soak your stresses away! I like to listen to relaxing music in the bath and I honestly sit in there for hours!
Lighting a candle. There's something about having a flickering light of warmth and sweet scent that really calms me. Especially this Yankee candle in Black Coconut. It's super sweet but light, and the only scent that I like out of the entire Yankee candle range.
This origins face mask works wonders at sucking all of the baddies out of your skin and leaving you with a fresh looking complexion.
A film in PJ's is a must for me when I want to relax as it gives me a couple of hours to forget about any other worrying things going on. Another must is chocolate, this is obligatory in my opinion, nothing can soothe me like good old chocs.
How do you relax?
 
Lots of love,
Son x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative