OGX- Argan Oil of Morocco

 
 
To be really honest I tried this hair pair on a whim as I had a coupon for boots that needed using up and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this duo. I am definitely not one for switching up my hair care routine unnecessarily as my scalp just can't cope with certain products and ingredients and I don't want to risk upsetting it. However, I have heard so many praises being sung about ogx's line I wasn't so nervous about this endeavour into a world of new hair products.
I was a tad disappointed at the scent of this, although non-offending, smells a lot like men's shower gel which I wasn't expecting.
The shampoo lathers well and cleanses the scalp and hair without leaving my scalp dry and flaky which I find rare nowadays. The conditioner penetrates the ends of the hair and leaves it with a silky-smooth texture which is easy to manage and looks super healthy.
Also since using these I have found that my hair needs washing considerably less without looking greasy and all-round gross. so being one of, if not the laziest people on planet earth this is wonderfully welcomed and credited.
What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner combo?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative