Neutral Look Featuring Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Box



I got this fab shadow box for Crimbo this year and I was amazed at the wide array of different shades and tones it contained. So, I thought it might be a nice idea to create a few different looks using this palette and showing you guys what I come up with. I wanted to ease myself into this palette as I have never really worn very dramatic eye looks before so its a neutral look to start with! I used smog all over the lid and blended a teeny bit of mushroom into the crease to add a lovely shadowed effect. On the lips is Clinique's chubby stick in 07 broadest berry and on the cheeks, Benefit's Coralista blush. All of the other products you guys have seen 1001 times now!
Will do another one of these with a more colourful look soon.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair