Kevyn Aucoin Got Me

 

Kevyn Aucoin is one of those brands whose products you look at and instantly go "ooh I want it". This is definitely not what happened here...oops. I know I really don't need any more make up let alone eyeshadows but faced with packaging and shades so beautiful it was almost impossible to resist. The shiny, sleek casing holds an eyeshadow duo, one cool toned pink and one ashy brown, both matte. They are both wonderfully highly pigmented and not at all chalky in texture. They are both really wearable for everyday and make your eyes look stunning and natural. I think I may have to try out Kevyn Aucoin's sculpting powder next.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair