I Have Found The One In a Perfume

 
 
Giorgio Armani's Si has been playing on my mind for yonks now. Every time I have been in to a boots or fragrance shop I have subconsciously found myself swanning over to the Giorgio Armani counter, spraying Si and being engulfed in its wonderful aromas. The one thing that let me down was the price tag, although expected with such a high end product, £80 for a perfume was definitely not within my budget. However my mum had noticed my woes and surprised me with this, what an absolute star. It is the loveliest most light and fresh but sweet and floral perfume I have ever smelt and I couldn't be happier. I think I have found the perfume for me!
What is your favourite perfume?
Lots of love,
Son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative