What I'm Burning - Mulled Spice

 
 
 
Christmas is the time for all things cosy and warm inside, this means rocking out the Christmassy candles. This is the Mulled Spice boxed candle from Laura Ashley which is currently on sale for £10 here. Its description is "Our beautiful boxed candle is infused with a seasonal fragrance that mixes sweet almond, mellow orange and delicate wintry woods with the spicy warmth of sweetened cinnamon, rich woody cloves and smoky vanilla." It is honestly the most comforting, warming festive candle I have found. I love how sweet it is and how long the scent lingers for. And I will definitely be repurchasing this candle after this burns down in not too long I'm sure!
What is your favourite winter scent?
Lots of Love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair