Christmas Party Look Drugtore vs High End Products

 


 
 
 
Christmas is fast approaching us and I wanted to create a festive make up look perfect for Christmas parties. I also know that not everyone has the disposable income to spend on mega expensive beauty products, so I thought I would give a drugstore and high end option for each step.
 
Step 1) Priming-  Laura Mercier Foundation Primer In Radiance Bronze (£29).
   Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer (£10.99)
Step 2) Foundation- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation ($38)
Bourjois healthy mix foundation (£9.99)
 Step 3) Concealer- Laura Mercier secret concealer (£19.50)
Maybelline age rewind concealer (£9.99)
Step 4) Brows- Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz (£17)
Soap and Glory Brow Archery (£10)
Step 5) Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (£38)
MUA Single Eyeshadows (£1 each)
Step 6) Eyeliner- DHC Liquid Eyeliner EX-(£16)
L'Oreal Superliner (£6.49)
Step 7) Lipstick- Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Lipstick (£22)
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Crème (£8.99)
(I forgot to take pics of my mascara picks as well)
Step 8) Mascara- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold (£21)
Maybelline The Rocket (£7.99) 
I am really happy with how this look turned out and I like the eye look paired with the bold lip. Let me know if you want me to go into greater detail about any of the products in particular!
I hope you are all feeling as Christmassy as I am!
Lots of love,
Son x 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury