Disappointing Product: eos Lip Balms

 

 I don't often like to be a moaning myrtle and hate slagging products off but I cant let this product slip through the net. After hearing crazy amounts about how utterly wonderful the eos lip balms were I was overly excited about being able to get my hands on them. In doing so, buying 7 in total which I can honestly say is an absolute waste of money. I was anticipating my lips being nourished and moisturised as it is called a lip balm and I would assume it would be its sole purpose to soften and soothe lips. However this did the absolute opposite and myself, my boyfriend and my sister whom I had given some of these to experienced the most uncomfortably dry chapped and cracked lips. I am a bit baffled by the reviews saying that these are fabulous because I couldn't disagree more! I will admit to them looking pretty and being a good invention in the shape and application but these points definitely do not make up for its painful formula! Let me know if you have experienced the same kind of thing with these.
Hope you are all well and getting excited for Christmas (I know I am) which is fast approaching!
Speak soon,
lots of love as always,
son x 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury