Best Of Brows



 
Brows are something that I find super hard to get right. My brows grow so quickly that it's hard to keep a shape that I like for a prolonged amount of time. However with the help of filling in my brows I can keep them looking as best as possible. Although my hair is pretty dark my brows are quite gapy and so if I leave them I look pretty dead. I have already written a post on my brow archery HERE and I am still using this pretty much everyday for the pen however the waxy pencil side has decided to get stuck and doesn't want to be used. Which brings me on to the anastasia brow wiz, I have the shade medium brown. It is the perfect non orangey natural looking waxy pencil with a super fine nib which can be used for precision filling in. Brow wiz is about double the price of soap and glory's brow archery, however bro archery only comes in 2 shades a dark brunette and a blonde, so if you are somewhere in the middle it's probably a better idea to splurge a bit and invest in anastasias collection of 8 shades.
Powders although not my fave option, provide long lasting pigmentation and often come in ashy toned shades to suit all brow colours. The one I own is super old which I bought from eBay probably 3 years ago now. It was around £3 and to be honest I cant really fault it!
Gel/ cream is another really good choice although watch out as if the product is really glossy you can end up with your eyebrow hairs getting stuck together and just looking darker and wet which I can't say is a look I recommend going for. This elf one used to be a cult favourite in the blogosphere and still has a very good reputation for being fabulous as well as having a fab price tag of under £5.
Brow setting gels are always necessary! whether it adds colour or just sets the brows into place, I will always use a setting gel otherwise I will come home looking like I have been in a nasty accident with a razor getting too close to my brows! I haven't used the Great lash much as of yet but I can definitely vouch for the Maybelline brow drama on giving that bit of extra colour, setting the brows into place and not creating a nasty crispy- gel in hair like feeling.
I hope that this has been helpful,
please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to write about and I will try my best!
lots of love,
son x


 

Comments

  1. Hey Sonita!

    Just popping by to say that I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Have fun filling it in :)

    http://nawaxiuke.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    Ruta x

    http://nawaxiuke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative