Sweater Weather

Autumn has finally descended on us here in the UK which means shopping for more autumnal clothes to keep us warm as the weather gets colder. So I have bought out the knitted jumpers and cardigans. I have been keeping my style really simplistic recently and have stocked up on plain V neck T-shirts which I pair with jeans and a good ol jumper. On the wishlist is a pair of black or blue Chelsea boots which I think would just complete my autumnal looks. But for now I am happy with wearing my timberlands or vans. Here are a few of my fave knitwear that I will be wearing this autumn/ winter. New Look does knitwear superbly, hence you will find that 3/4 of these pieces are all from New Look, I would definitely recommend checking out their products!
Primark Grey Speckled Cardigan- size 8 £14
 

  New Look striped blue and grey jumper- size 16 £20 roughly ( I wanted it extra large so it would be super baggy and cosy)

 New Look burgundy jumper- size 8 £19.99

New Look blue pocket jumper- size 8 £25.99
 
I don't usually do fashiony kinda posts but I enjoyed this one, I'm thinking about doing posts on fashion more regularly?
Lots of love,
son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Chubby Stick Loving