New York/ Autumn Beauty Wishlist

As I am going with my mum and sister in about 3 weeks to New York- Eeeek!! There will obviously be the obligatory days of extreme shopping and so I thought I would compile a collection of products that are on my list to check out as the exchange rates are so fab. The majority of these products are autumnal inspired as I am a sucker for good old berry lips, plum eye looks and flawless satiny skin. Also going off on a bit of a tangent but I have been really into the whole extreme couponing tv show and it has really inspired me to try and find some good deals whilst I am out in America, but not a hundred percent sure how to really get started with the deal finding. Let me know if any of you are avid extreme couponers that can enlighten me on how its done, thanks:)
 

 
 


 


 

 
What's your Autumn wish list?
Lots of love,
son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving