Kim K Contouring


 
 
Who doesn't want to have those Kim Kardashian chiselled cheekbones and completely bag free under eyes? I know I do. Extreme highlighting and contouring is the way to go to achieve this look, I found this concealer palette on ebay for around £5 and with low expectations I ordered it as I just couldn't resist the price. However its not too shabby at all and you are definitely able to recreate Kim's flawless look. Using a shade about 2 shades lighter than your skin tone apply in a triangle shape under the eyes, on the chin, around the nose, down the bridge of the nose and in the middle of the forehead. Then with a cool toned shade about 3 times darker than your skin tone apply in a 3 shape around the hairline and in the cheekbones. Blend very very well et voila.
I've been a bit busy at the moment due to starting A levels and my blogging day is usually Sundays but tomorrow I am out all day so please bear with if I don't upload during the week.
Hope everyone is well,
lots of love,
son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving