Beauty On A Budget

 


sometimes spending a fourtune on overly expensive beauty products is out of the question and we are forced to look for cheaper alternatives in the drugstore to satisfy our make up cravings (or is that just me?). Natural collection which can be found in pretty much any boots is a good choice for those looking for cheap and cheerful products. With most of their products selling for around £1.99 no one is claiming them to be of the upmost outstanding quality but they are definitely worth the price if not more.
Personally I wouldn't test out the foundation or concealers from Natural Collection as I am not quite sure how well it would bode with my sensitive skin. However their lipsticks, lip liners, blushers and eye shadows are definitely ones to look out for. All of the 6 products that I have from natural collection I am very impressed with and can't really fault.
Let me know if you try any Natural Collection stuff out and what you think of it.
Lots of love,
son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative