Ditching The Heavy Stuff

Glowing, dewy (not greasy) skin is very sought after during summer and there are lots of products on the market to help achieve it. Heavy foundations which block my pores and end up sliding around my face during the day in the heat is not particularly the best look so altering my daily make up routine has definitely made me feel a lot better about how my skin is looking. Lightweight products that enhance your natural dewiness are always welcomed1 Products such as tinted moisturisers or BB creams are fab alternatives to foundation as they give some coverage to even out the skin tone but they allow your skin to breathe and look natural and glowing. The majority of tinted moisturisers also come with SPF's ranging from about 8-20 which is definitely useful when in the sun.
Powdering lightly around the T-zone is often a good idea to keep the oil at bay (if you have oily skin) and set your BB cream or tinted moisturiser for the day. I think that drugstores do particularly well for setting powders for example; Rimmel- stay matte, Maybelline- fit me and Bourjois healthy mix powder. And you can usually get them from around £5 from Boots and Superdrug.
I am back from holidays now and so will be able to update my blog with lots of new posts coming soon,
hope you are all well and having a fab summer! Good luck for anyone getting results next week and if you got A level results last week I hope you got what you wanted! 
Lots of love
son x 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving