Perfect Homemade Iced Coffee

Sometimes I wake up craving a nice iced coffee from Starbucks but the pounds all add up and so I thought there must be a cheaper way to enjoy one at home, so I looked on YouTube and found some good how to videos and thought I'd make a post on how to make one.

 things you will need:
-milk
-coffee (whichever you prefer)
-Ice cubes
-Sugar to taste
- A fancy jar to put it in (or just a glass but it seems a lot more fun with a jar haha)


  1.  so first I started by putting some of the coffee in ice trays the night before as it means that when you put it into the coffee it wont dilute it and make it too watery.
  2. Then made the coffee in the glass jar, if you don't know how to make coffee I am slightly worried, but look on YouTube and you will surely find hundreds of helpful videos!
  3. Add heaps of ice to the coffee, a pretty straw, sugar to taste and voila here you have a fabulous yummy Iced coffee, enjoy!

let me know if you try it out, lots of love son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury