Naked 2 palette

Urban Decay Naked 2

 


My neighbour very kindly bought me the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette back from America as I was having a hard time trying to buy it here in the uk. I was so excited to get it and I couldn't wait to swatch all the beautiful colours and test them out!
Everyone has been going on about the Naked 3 palette and although it looks beautiful I think a lot of the colours would be too pinky toned for my skin and will just end up with me looking like I have pink swollen eyes. So I researched and decided that the Naked 2 would work best for me and I love all the shades in this palette. I already have the naked basics palette which I absolutely adore for everyday looks but I wanted something with more shimmer to wear for evenings and I think this new addition to my collection will be perfect!

Below are swatches (sorry for the crap quality) of all of the eye shadows you get in the palette.

foxy, half baked, bootycall, chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, ydk, busted, blackout
 
you also get 4 mini samples of the much talked about primer potions which I think will come in very handy and also a dual ended synthetic brush which I am looking forward to trying out.
 
lots of love son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative