Favourite Foundations

 
Top bases of the moment
 

Foundation is definitely one of my favourite beauty products to test out and hopefully fall in love with. I think that a flawless base makes everything else look 10 times more beautiful.
These 4 have been ones I have been reaching for most regularly and I love them all!
 
Starting with the Maybelline Dream satin liquid foundation which can be purchased from most places that sells Maybelline and at a very good price of £7.99. I have the shade 040 which and it matches my skin tone beautifully. The bottle has been repackaged since I bought this one and so I'm not a hundred percent sure if the formula of it has changed too. I love this foundation for when I am having 'no make-up' make-up days, I find it to be quite sheer coverage but definitely buildable and the finish is just perfect.
 
Secondly is my old all time favourite the Revlon colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin. When I say "old" I mean I still love it but I'm not quite as obsessed with it as I used to be. I am onto my second bottle of this and the formula changed which annoyed me a little because I preferred the old formula. However it has great coverage and comes with a great shade range for most skin tones. Also the fact that there are 2 different formulations of this makes it perfect for all skin types (combination/oily and normal/dry).
 
Next up is my current favourite which I have been reaching for on a daily basis. My Nars sheer glow foundation in the shade Barcelona. I wont go into too much detail about this because I have already featured it in my 2013 beauty favourites so go check that out if you want to see more about this foundation. Overall it has medium to high coverage but has a natural finish and just makes your skin look flawless.
 
Finally is my Rimmel wake me up foundation, I tend to only really use this in the summer as it really enhances the glow of a tan but I thought I would add it onto this post anyway because I just love it. coverage is pretty high and leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin as it has tiny particles of shimmer in it, which I know is not everyone's cup of tea but I think it adds to the product in making your face look glowing.
 
what is your favourite foundation at the moment?
lots of love son x


Comments

  1. I've been using the same nars foundation for a couple of years now I love it! If only it wasn't so pricey X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a bit of a pain but definitely worth the money!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury