Winter Skincare Essentials

 

 
 
 
Winter is an exceptionally tough time for your skin and I find I need to make sure it is always packed with moisture to keep it looking healthy and to help my make up sit better. The combination of products I have been using at the moment have really been helping to keep my skin hydrated. All of these products I use on a daily basis, except the 2 masks which I use on a weekly basis.
 


left- Dr organics dead sea mineral Bio-Plasma mud mask (Holland and Barrett £7.99)
right- Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Facial 5 minute thermal Detox mask (boots £10.50)


left- Bioderma sebium hydra (Paris)
middle- Indeed labs hydraluron (boots £24.99)
right- la roche-posay effaclar duo (boots £13)
 
left- garnier fresh essentials cleansing lotion (boots £3.60)
right- garnier fresh essentials refreshing scrub (boots £3.60)
 
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm (escentual.com £7.60)

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Chubby Stick Loving